SPINPower® | Advanced Instructor Certification Course
- Best in Class
- Quality Original Product
***We still have a Blended Learning option currently available in the UK and Ireland for online learning video modules PLUS a LIVE in-club or Live Zoom Training and Assessment Day. Terms: When you purchase this course, you do so with the understanding that the course date may change from Live in Club to a Live Virtual course at short notice***
Some course dates will revert to the original two-day schedule where you will have additional in-person live attendance instead of online modules. Please note when you are selecting your preferred attendance dates whether the course is 1-day blended OR 2-day live.
Our Certified SPINPower® Instructors inspire riders around the world with safe, effective and exciting rides that keep students coming back for more.
When you learn to teach with power metrics and training zones, you’ll see what a game-changer power is when it comes to motivating, performance-oriented rides. Whether you attend the live, in-person training or take the online training at home, you will learn how to:
- Confidently describe the benefits of power-based training to riders of all levels.
- Explain why Spinner® bikes measure actual power and accurate, not estimated caloric expenditure.
- Coach your riders to optimize their power and efficiency through bike setup, pedalling mechanics and riding technique.
- Conduct ramp tests in class to help riders identify their Personal Spinning Threshold (PST).
- Lead classes with new terminology and cues that will give your riders powerful results.
- Create your own SPINPower® class profiles with effective templates to focus on strength, speed, stamina and power.
Power is the best measurement of performance on a bike, so with SPINPower®, you’ll be able to guarantee results for yourself and your students. This comprehensive program provides a complete overview of power-based training and how to implement it with the current edge technology of the Spinner® Chrono Power and SPINPower® Crank.
Get started today!
EASY AS 1-2-3
- Register and we will sign you up to take the online course: No need to wait to get a complete class experience where you can re-watch, re-play and cover the complete Spinning ® program experience at your own pace. Learn from the best Spinning® instructors in the world—it’s like a private lesson in your own home!
- Sign up for any listed Spinning® Instructor course and complete your pre-course modules, then attend the LIVE in-club or Virtual Zoom practical assessment day. **You must have access to an indoor cycle or Spinning® bike to complete this... if you do not you will be given 30 days to complete the video assessment and submit but you must attend the virtual training date 100% and may still be required to teach verbally**
Pass the online exam, download your digital certificate, and start teaching classes!
What SPINPower® Instructor Certification teaches:
- The Principles of Exercise Science and Physiology
- What Power Is, How it is Measured and Why it is Important
- How Power Relates to the Spinning® Program, Particularly Heart Rate, Cadence and RPE
- How is Work Intensity is Measured on the Spinner® bike
- The SPINPower® Zones and Personal Spinning Threshold Test
- How to Create a SPINPower® Ride
Online Modules include:
- 12 video modules taught by top SPINPower® Master Instructors
- Digital course manual
- Digital lesson plan
- Downloadable supporting articles
- 1-hour sample video ride
- Downloadable sample profiles
- Downloadable training tips
- Education support
- Online certification exam after you have attended the Live assessment
- Downloadable certificate of completion
Why SPINPower® Instructor Certification?
The SPINPower® Instructor Certification provides CECs and CPD points with leading fitness organisations including ACE, NASM and REPS. It is also a Level-Up within the Spinning® Certification Pathway.
This pathway distinguishes you as an advanced instructor who can guarantee your students’ results with power-based training.
Prerequisite: At least one of the following:
- A level 2 Fitness Instructor or Aerobics instructor is required for REPS members wanting to claim CPD points.
- Spinning® Instructor Certification
- A cycling coaching award plus supporting evidence (optional)
- Anatomy and Physiology Bolt-on if this is not otherwise acquired.
- During the live course, there is also formative ongoing assessment and practical assessment.
- Workshop attendance (100%)
- Post-course online theory assessment. Passing score (80% or higher)
To register, please pick one available date and Location or Zoom that you would like to attend from the dropdown list.
If you would like to pay with Klarna this is available at checkout if accepted by Klarna.
Plus we offer Direct Debit to spread the cost over 6 or 12 months. Simply book your date and select Bank Transfer then email us your order confirmation number so we can set up the DD for you on GoCardless. (not available with discount offers or special holiday deals)
Example: £385.00 plus a 2% fee would be from £32.73 per month for 12 months.
Example: £385.00 plus a 2% fee would be from £65.45 per month for 06 months.
The payments will start within 5 days of your order and application being processed.