Spinner® L9 - Home SPIN® Bike with Media Mount
- Best in Class
- Quality Original Product
LIVE IN THE UK/IRE.... BUY FROM THE UK/IREORDER NOW
Pre-order this new and improved Bike now and be the first to get it when it arrives at our warehouse end November.
- Comes with a 3-month subscription to Spinning® Digital.
- The integrated tablet mount will fit landscape up to a 12.9” ipad and will fit every tablet and phone model vertically.
- It will not hold tablets and phones horizontally (landscape) in the clamps
Our SPINNER® bikes, by themselves and/or configured with peripheral components, are protected by the United States patents, click here to learn more
Belt drivetrain delivers a smooth, silent, and virtually maintenance-free ride thanks to aramid fibers that provide strength and flexibility.
This commercial-style pad offers a smooth resistance system.
The 16.3 kg flywheel and drive-chain provide the smooth and authentic road bike feel that Spinning® is known for.
Water bottle holders on the handlebars also offer space for a mobile device.
Pedals accommodate both athletic shoes, or cycling shoes for increased pedaling efficiency.
Fore/aft incremental adjustment makes for maximum comfort and a personalized fit.
All-new wedge design keeps the bars secure and solid, while remaining easy to adjust. Handlebars also feature fore/aft adjustment.
Front-end wheels allow for easy portability while stabilizer feet eliminate shaking.
"Umbrella" style resistance knob protects from sweat and allows for precise adjustments and quick stops.
Enjoy our online library of exclusive Spinning® Instructor-led rides to stream anytime from your home.
- Model Number: 10-006
- Overall Dimensions: 18” W × 48” L × 42” H (47.5 × 121.9 × 106.7 cm)
- Overall Weight: 100 lbs (45.3 kg)
- Flywheel Weight: 36 lbs (16.3 kg), perimeter-weighted
- Pedal Type: Standard Thread
- Color: Titanium Metallic
- Weight Limit: 250 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year, no labor
Compatible with Standard Tablet Mount.
Children under the age of 16 should not ride the Spinner® L9, L7, L5, L3 and L1 home bike.
SPINPOWER® CRANK (extra)
Accurately measure performance and track progress with our durable SPINPower® Cranks. Recreate the sensation of outdoor cycling and enhance your indoor cycling experience by adding power-meter technology to any Precor®-manufactured commercial Spinner® bike with the Studio SPINPower® Crank—a highly accurate bolt-on power measurement addition. (self assembly required)
Orders shipping within UK and Ireland are shipped via a separate distribution channel. Shipping to UK & Ireland mainland only. Additional Shipping charges apply.
Returned items will incur a 20% restocking fee. The original shipping costs, will be deducted from all credits issued to the purchaser. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please note items should be boxed in their unused original condition. We do not operate a try and buy on this product.
Please note the following:
- Home Spinner® Bikes are not designed for commercial use. Consumer bikes carry 1 year parts only consumer warranty. The warranty does NOT cover improper installation of pedals causing threading of the pedal or crank arm. Please take EXTRA CARE when screwing in pedals, ensuring that the correct pedal is installed on the correct side.