Essentials of Olympic Weightlifting
- Best in Class
- Quality Original Product
This module is aimed at Fitness Instructors, Personal Trainers, Group Exercises Instructors, Physiotherapists or any exercise or health practitioner that wants to safely and effectively utilise Olympic Weightlifting within their coaching, classes or programming.
By the end of this module, learners should be able to:
- Show comprehensive knowledge of the background, science and application of Olympic Weightlifting.
- Understand the correct terminology for the Olympic Lifts, modified lifts and pulls.
- Understand the safety considerations and contraindications associated with Olympic weightlifting.
- List the benefits of Olympic lifting as part of a well-rounded and appropriately periodised resistance training programme.
- Demonstrate competent techniques for the Power Clean, Jerk and Power Snatch exercises.
- Apply progressions and regressions to the Clean, Jerk and Snatch exercises.
- Show an understanding of how to include assistant exercises, Olympic Pulls, Modified Olympic Lifts and the Olympic Lifts within a progressive resistance training programme.
- Enrol in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
Notes: Once purchased, please allow up to 1 working day for your registration access to your course content.