AntiGravity® Fundamentals | Intensive Instructor Certification
- Best in Class
- Quality Original Product
Learn to activate your transformative power as a Certified AntiGravity Instructor (CAGI)
Our Fundamentals training provides the foundation for all AntiGravity techniques and is the prerequisite for all of our trainings and courses. When you step into the Fundamentals Instructor Training you unlock the world of AntiGravity Fitness. You will learn the foundation for all of the techniques, nomenclature, principles, and philosophies that make AntiGravity the global leader in aerial yoga and suspension fitness. As you become fluent in these building blocks, you will discover your own capacity for transformation and learn how to help others in tapping theirs.
The in-depth, 24-hour AntiGravity Fundamentals Instructor Training is held at the AntiGravity Lab, NYC, at one of AntiGravity’s Affiliates throughout the world, or virtually via Zoom link. Training is offered in multiple languages. The format is either three consecutive days or it can be broken up into separate days. Each training day is 8 hours.
AntiGravity Fitness trainings are accredited by:
- NASM (National Association of Sports Medicine)
- AFAA (Aerobics & Fitness Association of America)
- Fitness Australia
Whether you are starting as a novice or are already a fitness professional, this training will open a whole new universe of possibilities for you.
What you will learn
By the end of this fun-filled, action-packed certification course you will be able to teach three popular class designs and know how to leverage your training materials to create your own class design variations. You will also learn:
- How to lead group aerial-fitness classes and bring the fun, life-changing AntiGravity experience to others.
- The ins and outs of aerial hammock grips, mounts, wraps, traps, and more.
- Expert safety skills, including scanning and spotting.
- All about inversions—what decompression is and why it’s so transformative.
- Best practices for working with all body types and fitness levels.
- The secrets of successful vocal dynamics when cueing.
- How to make your class a stress buster, using recalibration techniques and poses.
- New ways of achieving greater flexibility, mobility, and strength.
- The body-mind-heart connection and how AntiGravity taps all three for a truly transformative fitness class.
- Getting it all right: from first alignment to final dismount, and much more.
What you will get
Your instructor training includes:
- Adaptable AntiGravity class designs that you can start teaching right away.
- The comprehensive AntiGravity Fundamentals Instructor Manual—your reference for reviewing and building on what you have learned.
- Access to AntiGravity Digital Academy (AGDA), including the exclusive video library that makes it even easier to review and refine your skills over time.
- Post-training support and guidance from your Master Instructor.
- Connection to the Certified AntiGravity Instructor (CAGI) worldwide network.
- Certification! Upon successful completion of the final practicum and test, you will be a Certified AntiGravity Instructor (CAGI). Certification is valid for two years and renewal is easy.
Get top-notch leadership-and so much more
Learn from the world’s top aerial fitness experts.
The AntiGravity Instructor Training program is world-renowned. As the originator of the aerial yoga genre, AntiGravity Fitness is the premier aerial fitness training and certification organization in the world. CAGI’s continue to pioneer and innovate, all across the globe.
Your AntiGravity Master Instructor will guide and mentor you throughout the certification process. Their years of experience are at your disposal, helping you bridge from conceptual learning to real-life instruction. With your Master Instructor’s support, you will acquire—and then apply—the essential practical skills of leading exceptional classes.
Open the door to ongoing
AntiGravity Fitness education and teaching opportunities.
Once you master the AntiGravity Fitness methodology in the Fundamentals training, the sky is the limit. You can continue to build your skills and increase your versatility as an instructor with subsequent programs and certifications.
£1082.50 plus VAT
Book early to get a discount: Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code. *Discount only applies at point of sales and cannot be backdated.
- £300 SUPER EARLYBIRD DISCOUNT ends 60 days before the course date.
- £100 EARLYBIRD DISCOUNT ends 30 days before the course start date
If you would like to pay via any of the below option please choose "Bank Deposit" at check out.
*We offer a 6 month Direct Debit payment plan for this workshop. A 2% non refundable booking fee is applied to access this payment option. (Eg; You would pay £202.98 per month for a course fee of £1194 inc VAT plus booking fee)
**Buy Now Pay Later and Instalments available via KLARNA is also available. A £250 non-refundable deposit due in advance to access this option. Please contact us directly if you would like this option on email@example.com. Klarna is subject to Klarna terms and application acceptance.
Current licensed studios gain access to further discounts. Please enquire using the link address below. Discount not applicable if the product is already on sale.
If you have further specific information required please email firstname.lastname@example.org