AntiGravity® Suspension Fitness 1 Certification
- Best in Class
- Quality Original Product
Take your teaching to a new height with our suspension fitness certification - here’s why:
AntiGravity Suspension Fitness is a complete, effective aerial fitness technique and precise movement vocabulary—which are fused with and supported by the AntiGravity Hammock. Once you unlock the technique, your aerial class designs are limitless.
The AntiGravity Suspension Fitness technique empowers you to discover greater new potential as an aerial fitness instructor. You become the change you want to see in the world and get equipped to facilitate “the shift” for others.
The hallmark of AntiGravity Suspension Fitness is its multidimensionality. In the instructor training, you acquire a visceral understanding of:
- Your innate power and how to break through your own limitations.
- The principles and physics of momentum and timing—made possible by the AntiGravity hammock.
- The sheer fun and transformational power of doing—and leading—fitness in three-dimensional space.
What You Will Learn
Formats: Live and Virtual
Length: 2 days (16 hours)
- Two days of instruction with a certified AntiGravity Master Instructor
- Suspension Fitness 1 Instructor Workbook
- Ongoing support through AntiGravity Digital Academy (AGDA)
- Three Suspension Fitness class designs—and the ability to create your own.
Prerequisites: Open to all Certified AntiGravity Instructors (CAGIs). (Requires successful completion of AG Fundamentals instructor training.) Knowledge of anatomy and physiology is recommended.
Approved by: NASM (1.6 CEUs), AFAA (15 CEUs)
Certification: Taking this course will renew your certification for 2 years.
This two-day course will teach you to:
- Safely instruct and inspire any student to do a Harrison Handstand
- Facilitate inversions, including the Zero-Compression Inversion
- Cue, scan, and spot Suspension Fitness sequences
- Inspire students to confidently add swinging to poses and sequences
- Cue momentum and timing to support swinging and flipping sequences
- Master Suspension Fitness-specific grips, wraps, traps, mounts & dismounts
- Gain strength while building proprioceptive awareness using the AntiGravity Hammock for support
- Confidently lead a successful, well-rounded Suspension Fitness class
The AntiGravity Suspension Fitness 1 certification opens opportunities for you worldwide.
£550 plus VAT
*Buy Now Pay Later and Instalments are available via KLARNA at checkout by application.
Currently licensed studios gain access to further discounts. Please enquire using the link address below.
If you have further specific information required please email email@example.com